This morning, in the function room of Andy Flynn’s, Sarsfield Street, Nenagh, a group of business people from the area came together and created the MidWest Business-2-Business (MidWest B2B) networking group.
In attendence were:
- Ronan Sherlock, SYS Wealth & Financial Planners
- John Fanning, Drainpower Environmental Services
- Liam Lynch, L2 Cyber Security Solutions
- Neil O’Keeffe, NCH Europe
- Michael Sheehy, Alert Liability Management
- Michael Slattery, Slattery Sullivan Insurances
- Dympna Fitzgerald, Total Care Distribution
- Kenny Hollywood, Painter
A committee was elected to help run the group for a period of 12 months. They are:
- Chair – Ronan Sherlock
- Secretary – Liam Lynch
- Treasurer – John Fanning
A constitution for the group was also agreed and ratified (version 1.1).
The day of the week for the MidWest B2B meeting was changed to Thursday mornings at 09:15, in the function room of Andy Flynn’s.